Pages

What Guys Want

Can you answer the question of what guys want?  Some guys are looking for high search engine rankings and how those rankings can be increased by publishing better content on the web.  That is a current challenge of mine, and I'm a guy.

Secondly, I'm really interested in writing code, as in Ruby based Rails applications, except, I'm lacking something significant during the course of my day.  Time.  So, in order to accomplish the code writing, another thing that guys want is more time.  I hope this has been helpful, so far.

Besides being in good shape, I think most guys want to be healthier.  That's something I'm continually striving for.  I am amazed on how long it takes to remove fat from the body and lose weight compared to how fast it comes on.  Literally, weeks versus months, or years even.  Stay in shape, that is my advice; once you get there, you've worked too hard to let it go.

Finally, I don't think all guys are this way, but I am a learner -- I want to learn.  All the time it seems.  I have numerous interests, which would be helpful if time would be more plentiful, as mentioned before.  But, currently, if I could knock out some fundamental knowledge of economics, statistics and probability, I'd be pretty happy about that.

I hope this has given you some insight, I'm sure my co-bloggers will put forth their perspectives on what guys want, and help answer this question for you.

Ethan is on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think.